non-surgical rhinoplasty generally uses hyaluronic acid dermal filler to make small adjustments to change the shape of the nose. Fortunately, non-surgical rhinoplasty can help correct a wide range of imperfections such as;
- A mildly crooked appearance of the nose
- A drooping tip of the nose
- A bump on the bridge of the nose
- A flat bridge of the nose
- Age-related changes
- Poor appearance of the nose following unsuccessful surgical rhinoplasty.
Non-surgical nose jobs work by injecting filler into the tissue on or around the nose and have very little down time.